Monday, July 27, 2009

Tropic Towers Apartments. Reviewed: January 2009. #1144

We really enjoyed staying at Tropic Towers, there was only 1 problem and that was the shower. I must say I love my shower and I dreaded these showers. We had my elderly mother and uncle with us and they found the shower difficult to use, in fact one of us always had to go in and get their shower ready for them. I also found these difficult to use. I found if I turned the pressure down then it reverted back to the bath taps.

The pressure required was too hard for my mother & uncle.

We found plenty of places nearby to eat, in particular we enjoyed a few meals at Dunwoody's tavern which was just down a little and then across the road. The highlight for us was Kuranda train and skyrail. We thought Cairns was a very pretty town and will go back for a longer stay as this time we were enroute to Port Douglas for a wedding.

Book Tropic Towers Apartments, or Coastal Accommodation and Hotels.

No comments:

Post a Comment